A downloadable game
I created this game as part of Ray Otus' Anchorites Appreciate Arneson Month.
Using the following design principles, I wanted to see just how little was required to create a functioning game system:
- One roll to rule them all. A clear core mechanic for every occasion.
- Strictly 2d6. No opposed rolls and no advantage/disadvantage.
- Simple language, easy to read, easy to use and easy to grok.
- Fits on a single page but with print large enough for my tired old eyes.
There are so many great sources for random tables and lots of fun to be had putting that kind of stuff together... Oh yeah, and I’m too damn lazy to write all that myself.
[Edit] On discovering the FKR, this Osseous has evolved (or should the be devolved?) into a "game" called Pura. https://free-thrall.itch.io/ossea-pura
|Author||Free Thrall Games|
|Tags||OSR, Tabletop role-playing game|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Osseous - A 2d6 System - A4 trifold.pdf 301 kB
Osseous - A 2d6 System - US Letter trifold.pdf 282 kB
- Same Game With a New NameMar 25, 2021
- US Letter formatNov 26, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.